As you know, tomorrow the month February will start! And you may also know that the 14th of February is Valentines Day! So what I will be doing the coming two weeks is post Valentine posts. Normally I post once a day but maybe I’ll upload a little more 🙂
I will post some gift ideas, movies to watch, recipes,.. And whatever you suggest me to do! Let me know what you’re doing. I might even add somethings if you celebrate Valentines alone!
So let me know what you want to see, and stay tuned!
You may have seen some people order products from Asian websites like AliExpress. Popular brands are way cheaper on websites like these and that’s what makes them tempting to buy. I have nothing against it if you want to buy something from websites like that, I’ve actually purchased some phone cases there. But I really want to warn you about buying skin products or beauty products.
The Kylie Jenner Lip Kits, Chanel make up, all those popular brands you’ve probably heard of. They are all very pretty but they are also pretty expensive. Buying them for a cheaper price might seem really practical, but trust me, it really isn’t. It contains fake ingredients that aren’t supposed to be applied on your skin. They can cause swelling and infections.
If we look at the Kylie Lip Kits, they are really sticky and also really bad for your lips. They can really ruin them which really hurts and looks weird. If you really want those beautiful colors on your lips, but can’t afford them (don’t be ashamed, I’m not paying for those either) you should look for dupes.
Dupes are a way cheaper version, but from a different brand. Sometimes you can find practically the exact same color. They are normal lipsticks and don’t hurt your lips.
If you want to buy something on websites like those, that’s okay, but on skin products and beauty products I’ll pass. Be careful with what you put on, don’t ruin your pretty skin!
I want to talk about something I wanted to do for quite some time now but I need your opinion. I love curly hair, and I’ve always wanted to have it. Then I heard people talk about permanently curling your hair, an idea I love. But I don’t know if it’s a good idea! I mean, I wouldn’t have a problem with getting up a little earlier to fix my hair, but what if it breaks off or something?
If I would do it, I would want it to look like this picture -> I think it really looks gorgeous and maybe it would look a little bit like this on me 😀 Only difference is I have blonde hair. This picture isn’t mine, it’s taken from the blog Hairromance.
Until I was 5 years old I had curly hair myself, but it grew out and since then my hair has been straight. I love straight hair, don’t get me wrong, but I think it may be time for something new.
What do you think? Do you think I should do it? Would you do it? Let me know! I would love to hear an opinion from you guys. Hope you let me know 🙂
I’m gonna show you my favorite youtubers!
- PewDiePie; as you may know, Pewdiepie is the biggest youtube channel. But I’ve been watching his videos when he wasn’t even close to his popularity now. He has his own app, website, book, songs and games! He’s always good for a laugh 🙂
- CutiePieMarzia; if you didn’t know her yet, I think I might have introduced you to the cutest woman ever. She makes all kind of videos; beauty, lifestyle,.. Very cute and cool. She is PewDiePie’s girlfriend but she deserves to have a much better title than that. She is a person of her own, and a very cute one. c:
- Rosanna Pansino; this channel revolves all around baking, and she is a pro at it. She bakes all kind of cool cakes, cupcakes, popcakes. The opportunities seem to be endless, from Undertale’s butterscotch cinnamon pie to a giant Sleeping Beauty birthday cake to Pokémon ice cream cones.. It really inspires me because I also love baking myself!
If you’d like me to talk more about these youtubers or youtubers I watch let me know!
Lately I’ve been doing some tags, so today I’m doing another one. You can send me more of these or tell me what you would choose.
- Would You Rather.. be a robot or an alien? An alien
- Would You Rather.. fast forward or jump back 10 years of your life? Jump back
- Would You Rather.. live with no electronics or no friends? No electronics
- Would You Rather.. eat only Lays or Pringles? Pringles
- Would You Rather.. never tie your shoes or untangle earsbuds again? Never tie shoes
- Would You Rather.. adopt Pusheen or the Nyan Cat? Definitely Pusheen I use a fork
- Would You Rather.. write a great book or paint a great picture? Write a great book
- Would You Rather.. not know how to read or to write? Not know how to write
- Would You Rather.. sleep in a room a little too warm or too cold? A little too cold
- Would You Rather.. be a wizard or a vampire? Definitely a wizard!
- Would You Rather.. master every programming or spoken language? Every spoken
- Would You Rather.. be guaranteed to go to heaven or live 50 extra years? HEAVEN!
- Would You Rather.. be Spongebob or Patrick? Be SPONGEBOBBBB
- Would You Rather.. have a lightsaber or save a child from starvation? Save the child!
- Would You Rather.. teach history or math? Teach math
- Would You Rather.. use a fork or a spoon for mac & cheese? I use a fork
- Would You Rather.. instantly learn the piano or the guitar? I’ve done piano so guitar
- Would You Rather.. stop using youtube or facebook? Definitely stop using facebook
- Would You Rather.. star in Wicked or in The Lion King? The Lion King 🙂
- Would You Rather.. eat Red Lobster Biscuits or Olive Garden breadsticks? Number 2
- Would You Rather.. be telepathic of telekinetic? Telepathic
- Would You Rather.. always be overdressed or underdressed? Overdressed!
- Would You Rather.. be able to talk to animals or speak every language? Animals! 😀
- Would You Rather.. watch Seinfeld or The Simpsons? The Simpsoooooooooooooons
- Would You Rather.. always run or always crawl? Always run c:
For today I’m going to be answering some Never Have I Ever questions for you . If you want to know the story about any of these, let me know.
- Never Have I Ever.. smoked weed. NEVER
- Never Have I Ever.. been in real handcuffs NEVER
- Never Have I Ever.. had alcohol I HAVE (It’s not legal yet but it was accidentally)
- Never Have I Ever.. peed my pants I HAVE
- Never Have I Ever.. pulled an all-nighter I HAVE
- Never Have I Ever.. farted and blamed it on a pet I HAVE
- Never Have I Ever.. aced a test without studying I HAVE
- Never Have I Ever.. broken a bone NEVER
- Never Have I Ever.. sleepwalked NEVER
- Never Have I Ever.. had surgery NEVER
- Never Have I Ever.. rode on a roller coaster with a loop NEVER
- Never Have I Ever.. gotten bullied I HAVE :c
- Never Have I Ever.. passed out NEVER
- Never Have I Ever.. gotten a tattoo NEVER
- Never Have I Ever.. cried myself to sleep I HAVE :c
- Never Have I Ever.. cheated on a test I HAVE
- Never Have I Ever.. prank called anyone I HAVE
- Never Have I Ever.. been in an airplane I HAVE
- Never Have I Ever.. read a whole book in a day I HAVE
- Never Have I Ever.. thought I was going to drown I HAVE
I’m going to share 50 facts about me. As you may know, I’m kind of keeping my identity a secret because I’m not really comfortable with showing myself but it’ll come someday. Until then, here are 50 facts about me.
- My name starts with the letter K ;D
- My hair is blond
- I have blue eyes
- I love tea
- I kind of like coffee but not always (always in the mood for starbucks though)
- My favorite color is red
- At school, I do STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics)
- I’m REALLY small
- I love animals
- My favorite animal is a giraffe
- My favorite foods are pizza and sushi
- Coffee shops I love: Starbucks and Monkey Coffee (last one is in the Netherlands)
- My favorite season is summer
- I have arachnofobia (spiders)
- I love The Walking Dead
- I watched Pretty Little Liars 100 times
- American Horror Story is very loved by me and my sister
- I love rollercoasters but I’m afraid I’ll slip out because I’m so tiny
- I love reading books
- If I don’t like a book I can’t get myself to complete it
- I used to take piano lessons but I’ve kind of out-learned it
- When I’m allowed to drive I would love to drive in a Fiat 500
- I got my ears pierced twice but the ‘holes’ closed
- I love naps
- I’m lactose intolerant, and that kinda sucks sometimes
- I would really love to have the baby pink uggs with bows and ruffles
- I don’t really like my name because it’s hard to pronounce in other languages
- My mother tongue isn’t English
- I stress a lot but I can find my calm when I need to
- I always make sure the L and R are on the right side when I put my headphones on
- I’ve never smoked a cigarette and I’m not planning to do that
- I would love to become a vegetarian and really respect people that are vegetarian
- I’ve never had a boyfriend
- I’m straight (maybe at some point I find out that I’m not but for now I am)
- I’m a girl c:
- I think I’m good at English for my age but when I have to speak English I’m nervous
- I’m bad at studying but somehow manage to keep my grades up
- I moved twice in my life
- When I went to take the Sorting Test on Pottermore I was confirmed a Hufflepuff
- I have never been to Disney Land :c
- My blood type is O positive
- I live with my dad
- I love swimming but if I jump in a pool I have to pinch my nose
- My favorite emojis are the sleeping one and the one that rolls its eyes
- I would love to go to Japan sometime
- I love blogging but I’m bad at it
- I’m getting braces
- I’m an evening person unless you made me a huge breakfast c:
- I only saw a falling star once and it was a couple days ago
- I love you 🙂