I really wanted to make a bucket list. Maybe you see something you’d want to add to yours, or get inspired to make your own. These are totally random, so not in any kind of order. I really hope I can complete them all.
- Go to the Giraffe Manor in Kenia. If you don’t know what it is, it’s from The Safari Collection, they have a lot of different and great experiences, but I like the Giraffe Manor the best. Giraffes are my favorite animals. The Giraffe Manor is a wonderful hotel surrounded by a couple giraffes. They probably aren’t around 24/7, and not all of them at the same time, but if they are you have a big chance they’ll stick their long necks through a window hoping for a treat, this is when the staff can give you a treat so you can feed them, or you can pet them. This is one of my biggest dreams and I really hope I can go there sometime.
- Adopt an elephant/tiger/giraffe. This is something I really want to do in the future, adopt a zoo animal. This means you give money to the zoo to support the animal you chose. Depending on what zoo you choose they thank you in different ways like sending photos, or invite you to come see them and help feeding or something else.
- Go skydiving. Okay, I know, almost everyone has this on their wishlist or bucket list, but I’m really planning to do this in the future. With like a person that helps you. So I’m not in control of the parachute or something because I would totally mess that up. But I want to wait until I’m older because I don’t even know if I’m allowed to do that now and I would totally fly away because of how small I am.
- Go to/work at an actual Wonka Factory. I think everyone knows the brand ‘Wonka’ from the book and movie ‘Charlie and The Chocolate Factory’ by Roald Dahl. Well, did you also know that they are actually selling candy now? I’d really love to see how they make it, or do it as a job. It’d be so wonderful to see how it works..
- Visit all the seven continents. I really love to travel. It doesn’t matter how; trains, buses, cars, airplanes… But I’m kind of stuck in Europe. I’ve only travelled to countries in Europe, don’t get me wrong, every single country here has it’s own beauty, but there’s so much more out there that I would love to see. The only one I’m a little afraid of is Australia because it’s so well known for it’s snakes and BIG spiders -my phobia- but it’ll be okay. And I don’t have the time and the money to travel to every country in the world, but I really want to do my best to visit the seven continents. This really deserves a big spot in here.
- Do volunteer work. Another thing I’d love to do is help people in need, make a difference in their lives. A couple of people I know actually do this, and it inspires me to do it too. Just imagine, you save ONE life, just ONE. How amazing is that? To know they will always be thankful to you, and it didn’t take that much from you. Just volunteer to help, and CHANGE someone’s life. I really hope to help someone that way.
- See the Northern Lights. The Northern Lights is a ‘natural display in the sky particulary in the Artic and Antartic regions, caused by the collision of energetically charged particles with atoms in the high altitude atmosphere’. If you look up a picture, it is so beautiful, but I bet it’s such a magnificent sight and an awesome experience to see this in real life.
- Go and fly in a hot air balloon. So this one is a not-so-impossible one, but I haven’t done it yet because it didn’t really come up to me. I don’t feel the urge to do it immediately, I just want to go with someone I really have fun with and add it to our memories.
- Visit a volcano. Something really scary but exciting, is visiting a volcano. It seems so cool to do it, but I can also imagine me being nervous about it suddenly bursting out. To me, this seems crazy to do but also SO cool.
So that’s enough for now. If I do any of these things I’ll make sure to let you know and if I get any new ideas I’ll just add them to the list.