Today I’m showing you 9 hotels I’d love to visit some time. So let’s get to it!
- Hotel Kakslauttanen – Finland This hotel is made out off glass iglo’s so you can look at the sky whenever you are in your iglo. It has a restaurant, cafe, wellness center and bubble bath. It has beautiful rooms and I’d love to go there.
- Giraffe Manor – Kenia As you may have seen in my bucket list, Giraffe Manor is a beautiful hotel surrounded b giraffes that sometimes can stick their head through the window hoping to get a treat.
- Ice hotel – Sweden Ever wanted to feel like Elsa? Well, i guess now you can! This hotel has ‘warm’ rooms, but also COLD rooms. And apparently, they’re not just cold, they can go from -5 to -8 degrees Celsius. So that’s pretty cold, right? But you’ll sleep on a very comfortable bed, in a thermal sleeping bag and the bed is covered with reindeer hides.
- Zaandam Inntel Hotel – The Netherlands This hotel really gets my attention by how funny it looks. It’s just very cute. It’s in Amsterdam, which makes it even better. The hotel offers cool things like fitness and wellness, and the rooms are also very lovely.
- Georgian House Hotel (HP) – England To all the Harry Potter fans out there; I’ve got your back. This hotel is so incredible, it has Wizard Chambers! These rooms are Harry Potter themed and if you take a look at them you’d know for sure. On their website you can also book HP-themed tours.
- Attrap-Rêves Hotel – France In this hotel, you sleep in a bubble. Yes, a bubble! How cool is that? I can’t imagine how special this must be. And when it snows, it looks very funny!
- Oberoi Udaivilas – India I wouldn’t call this one a hotel, I don’t think that’s the title we should give to this. What do you think about,.. palace? Because I can’t think of anything else to describe this in a better way. This hotel looks like PARADISE. This is something that I dream of going to. Really, I think that if you see this one in real life,.. Your life would change. That’s how beautiful this is. Of course it’s not cheap, but I think the price is worth it.
- The Shangri-La Hotel – France If this hotel won’t make you feel like royalty, well, I don’t know what will. It’s situated in Paris and it’s so beautiful.. Everything looks so perfect, and everything else is perfect. The Eiffel-Tower view, the beautiful rooms.. If I go to Paris, I hope I can go to this hotel because it’d make your stay a lot better.
- Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai Hotel – Thailand And last but most certainly not least, the Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai Hotel in Thailand. When the lights are on this looks just like a fairytale. Since I’ve seen this, if anyone would ask me about luxury in Thailand, I’ll bring up this amazing hotel. You can get different rooms; Suites, Villas, Residences. Words can’t describe how beautiful this looks.