As you probably know Ed Sheeran released his tour dates. He is coming to my country too, but I didn’t get tickets.
This makes me feel really bad because I really love Ed Sheeran. His songs mean a lot to me and now that I’m at a reasonable age to go to a concert (I’ve been to 3 concerts from other artists, but Imean standing pitch) I can’t go. When I got home it was already sold out.
I’ve been looking for tickets everywhere but I didn’t find any that don’t cost 300 euros.
I really hope I can find a way to go, I’ll keep you updated about it.
Yes, another list. Maybe I should change my name to bloggingklists or something. But let’s do this anyways.
- Start your own vegetable patch or a herb garden
- Cook something that you have never made before
- Spend a day at a museum or art gallery
- Meditate – sit, be still
- Make a list of how you want to feel
- Have dinner at a nice restaurant
- Read your favorite chapter from a book you love
- Go to a farmer’s market
- Go for a walk in nature
- Make popcorn and have a movie night
- Listen to an album from start to finish without doing anything else
- Go out for a long sunday brunch
- See a film at the cinema
- Do a grocery shop at your favorite organic grocer
- Create a mixed tape of playlist
- Ride your bike
- Rearrange your wardrobe
- Declutter your home
- Visit the florist and pick out a bunch of flowers
- Create a calming place in your home
- Make an altar for your crystals, meditation bowl & candles
- Donate your old books & clothes to charity
- Paint, draw, sketch, write
- Make a terrarium
- Go somewhere in the city
- Go to a gig and dance like crazy
- Read up on your horoscope
- Send a handwritten letter to a friend
- Create a vision board and bring your next adventure to life
- Make an acai bowl, topped with fruit, yoghurt & superfoods
- Light a candle, take a relaxing bath
- Journal & declare your dreams
- Do a face mask
- Roll out your mat and yoga to rejuvenate
- Think of 50 questions and do some research
- Do a juice cleanse for the day
- Rearrange things in your room using feng shui
- Give an old chest or drawer some new paint
- Give yourself a mini retreat weekend
- Sleep, doze or power-nap as much as you need to
- Sip a cup of tea and look out the window
- Go to the park with some sandwiches, a picnic blanket & a good book
- Catch up on all your favorite blog posts
- Travel or do a day trip
- Give yourself a manicure
- Wake up early to see the sunrise
- Go for a jog or walk by the beach
- Sign up for a course
- Take a photo to depict each hour in your day
- Make a gratitude list
I have to tell you guys something. I recently became a listener at 7Cups!
This site is people helping people. A lot of people with depression, anxiety, and all kind of other problems can come here to talk to listeners, like me. Of course I’m not allowed to tell you what kind of problems people have come to talk about to me, but I can assure you you don’t have to be ashamed.
You can always come here, there are a lot of listeners with a lot of different language abilities. You may even cross me without knowing it. If you want to become a listener, that’s really great! You can sign up and have a lot of tips about how to talk to and help the people.
Interested? Definitely check it out!
Today I wanted to show you a little thingy. I haven’t ever dealt with abuse (well, being bullied at school but that’s not what I mean). But if you or someone you know are in danger always let someone know, let someone help you. If you recognize a few/lot of these signs you’re in a bad place you need to get out of.
Says hurtful things to you
Isolates you from others
Gets angry or upset easily
Name-calling, emotional abuse
Spreads rumours or tells lies
Often criticizes you, puts you down
Force, physical or sexual abuse
Acts intimidating, threathens you
Blames you or others for problems
Uses jealousy to justify actions
Smashes, kicks or hits objects
Embaresses you in public or private
These signs are focused on an abusive relationship. I’m not saying it’s easy to leave an abusive relationship, but you have to. You don’t deserve to be treated like this, you can always ask me for help, wherever or whoever you are.
Today is the day I’m going on my ski trip with school!
I’m gone for a week, but since I’m working ahead, you won’t notice. I will blog about the ski trip itself but those posts will be posted 2-3 weeks after so I can work ahead and work slowly on those posts.
I’m going to blog about every day, one day at a time so it’s kinda like I’m on the trip when you read the posts. There’s wifi there but it’s going to be very slow since everyone wants to go on it and I can’t take my laptop. (I’m allowed to, but I don’t want to risk breaking it.
If you want to tell me about your ski trips you’ve been on, let me know.
Yes, another list.. I don’t know why but I’m kind of obsessed with it.
- Take a hot shower or bath.
- Deep condition your hair.
- Apply a face mask.
- Turn off your phone.
- Escape with a tv show.
- Light a candle.
- Paint your nails.
- Write in a journal.
- Have your favorite dessert.
- Listen to your favorite songs.
- Take a deep breath and put things into perspective.
- Go for a drive.
- Have a cup of tea.
- Go for a run.
Today it’s going to be a very very very quick posts.
I just wanted to ask if it bothers you I post so much lists. I love making lists and I hope you like reading them, but if you don’t let me know! Because I don’t want to annoy you guys.
By the way, I found my old pinterest account! Nothing special but because I forgot it I created another one but there’s a lot of blog post ideas on it which I will most certainly use! (Yes, there’s also a lot of lists on there :p)