Yesterday I uploaded a post, and I really love doing these! Today I decided to do the 100 Questions No One Asks! That’s a few questions, so I better get started!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? – Definitely closed! Open (closet) doors creep me out!
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? – Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do? I mean it’s weird if you use it and the next guests use it too, right?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? – I love to tuck them in but my bed is so small it doesn’t work out. :p
4. Have you stolen a street sign before? – No, why would i do that?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? – Yes, especially for leaving notes to other people?
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? – YES!! I always plan to use them but never do.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? – I think a big bear, because it’s cooler but I think if there’s a pool close to me a swarm of bees(???? I don’t know!)
8. Do you have freckles? – NO, but I would really love to have them, especially in the summer!
9. Do you always smile for pictures? – No, sometimes I make other faces :’)
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? – People that can’t eat with their mouths closed! Grrrrr…. It makes me go crazy!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? – No, if I want to know I use a step counter but sometimes I count the amount of steps of the stairs!
12. Have you peed in the woods? – I can’t remember, but maybe I did when I used to go on walks with my grandparents
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods? – No, how are you going to wipe off?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? – Definitely!!
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Very rarely, but I think I have done it once or twice but never really enjoyed it or anything :’)
16. How many people have you slept with this week? – None!! :’)
17. What size is your bed? – One person can fit in it, but I think it’s even smaller.
18. What is your song of the week? – Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink? – Definitely! There’s nothing wrong about that!!!!!!!!!
20. Do you still watch cartoons? – When there’s nothing on TV, sometimes, it depends on which one!
21. What is your least favorite movie? – I don’t know, very childish movies maybe..
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? – That’s a secret, I can’t tell you that!
23. What do you drink with dinner? – Water, iced tea or cola
24. What sauce do you dip a chicken nugget in? – Tomato ketchup
25. What is your favorite food? – Pizza and sushi
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? – Harry Potter movies, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, Mean Girls,… A lot!
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? – ///
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? – We don’t actually have it especially for girls or boys, but we do have something like it!
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? – I don’t know, I don’t think so..
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? – Maybe 3 years ago
31. Can you change the oil on a car? – Nope, not yet but when Winter is over I’m going to learn!
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? – Noooooooooo
33. Ever ran out of gas? – Nooooooooooooo (I’m not even driving a car yet)
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich? – I don’t know, I like almost everything.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? – Banana pancakes or chocolate chip pancakes
36. What is your usual bedtime? – I usually go to sleep around 11 pm :p
37. Are you lazy? – Kind of
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? – Different things, a witch, a creepy doll, a creepy bride, a lot of weird stuff
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? – If I told you that I’d be telling you my age
40. How many languages can you speak? – I can speak Dutch and English and I’m learning French in school.
41. What magazines do you read? – I don’t read magazines anymore, but this really makes me want to go buy a lot of magazines.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? – Lincoln logs are cuter to me
43. Are you stubborn? – Kind of, I think, not (always) in a bad way (???)
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman? – I think Leno
45. Ever watch soap operas? – Nope
46. Are you afraid of heights? – No, and I’m very glad
47. Do you sing in the car? – Not when I’m with my dad and/ or nepphews. When I’m with my aunt or nieces I do
48. Do you sing in the shower? – Not if I take showers in the evening (if I do, I hum)
49. Do you dance in the car? – If I sing, yes
50. Ever used a gun? – Uh, no!
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? – A couple of years ago
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? – No, they can be really cute
53. Is Christmas stressful? – Not Christmas itself, but preparing for it
54. Ever eat a pierogi? – NOPE
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? – Apple pie or banana pie
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? – Baker, pilot, teacher
57. Do you believe in ghosts? – A little bit
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? – SO MUCH! I think I dream things before I experience them
59. Do you take a vitamin daily? – No, but I want to
60. Do you wear slippers? – Sometimes when it’s summer, but sometimes it hurts my toes.
61. Do you wear a bath robe? – In the weekends, when I get out of the shower, before I get dressed.
62. What do you wear to bed? – A short and a t-shirt
63. What was your first concert? – One Direction, Where We Are tour :’)
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart? – I’ve never been to one of them but if I could I would go to Target first
65. Nike or Adidas? – I favor Nike c:
66. Cheetos or Fritos? – Cheetos 😀
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? – Sunflower seeds are cooler
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? – No, sorry!
69. Ever take dance lessons? – Yes, actually, but it wasn’t really advanced or anything, it was when I was 6-10
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? – Whatever makes him happy
71. Can you curl your tongue? – Kind of
72. Ever won a spelling bee? – We don’t have those.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? – I don’t know
74. Own any record albums? – No 😮
75. Own a record player? – No 😮
76. Do you regularly burn incense? – No, I think I only burned incense sticks once
77. Ever been in love? – Yes :p
78. Who would you like to see in concert? – Ed Sheeran, he’s coming to my country, so maybe I’ll get to go!
79. What was the last concert you saw? – I think it was 5 seconds of summer ?
80. Hot tea or cold tea? – Hot tea :p
81. Tea or coffee? – Tea
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? – Sugar cookies
83. Can you swim well? – I used to but I’m not that good anymore, I can swim though!
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? – Yes, but if I want to jump into the pool I have to hold my nose because if I don’t my nose really hurts from the inside.
85. Are you patient? – I can be, but if I’m not, I probably won’t show it!
86. DJ or band at a wedding? – Although a band sounds way cuter, but I like the songs from the original artists.
87. Ever won a contest? – I don’t know :p
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery? – No, I don’t know if I would ever dare to do that.
89. Which are better: black or green olives? – I like the green ones better
90. Can you knit or crochet? – I used to be good at knitting, but I’m unable to do the first row.
91. Best room for a fireplace? – the living room, or maybe a special room for reading or whatever
92. Do you want to get married? – I’d love to get married once in my life
93. If married, how long have you been married? – I’m not married!!!!
94. Who was your high school crush? – Can’t say :p
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? – No! I won’t cry to get my way.
96. Do you have kids? – Nooo
97. Do you want kids? – Maybe once in my life but I’ll have to wait a couple years!
98. What is your favorite color? – Red
99. Do you miss anyone right now? – Yes, I do
100. Who are you going to tag to do this next? – I’m tagging everyone that made it all the way here; thank you!!