A short post for today; school hacks!
- After writing a paper, copy and past it on to a translate site and listen to it to find mistakes.
- Download te app PhotoMath, it lets you take pictures of math problems, and teaches you the correct steps to solve the problem.
- You’re more likely to remember something that you wrote in blue ink than in black ink.
- Peppermint stimulates the brain and helps with concentration.
- While studying for a certain subject, pretend that you will have to teach the material, it helps you pay more attention!
- Use wordhippo to find words that you can’t think of, but can describe.
- White text with black outline can be read with ANY color background.
- Studying hard for 30 to 50 minutes with 10 minute breaks in between is the most effective way to study.
- Eating chocolate while studying will help the brain retain information easily!
- Writing something out is equivalent to reading it 7 times.