Are you jealous a lot? Do you want to know how to stop being so jealous? I can help you!
- Think about this: nobody’s perfect. Not you, not anyone.
- Think about it: why are you so jealous? Do you really want what this person has SO bad? If yes: plan how you can get it. If not: be thankful for what you have.
- What about your confidence? Jealousy can be caused by lacking confidence. Just know that you’re a very special person. There’s only one person like you in the whole world.
- Everyone has good traits. Don’t be jealous of someone who you think can do anything. Write down all of the things you’re good at.
- Everyone has bad traits, you’re not the only one. It can help to work on it, so it doesn’t stand out so much.
- Be yourself and don’t try to change someone else.